We are digitizing our AV collection and no longer need two video and one
cassette display unit

If anyone is interested and is able to arrange collection from us please
contact me

Best wishes

Karen

Karen Ashwell

AV Library Assistant

The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust Library

120 Belsize Lane

LONDON  NW3 5BA

telephone: 020 8938 2207

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by SurfControl RiskFilter - E-mail.