The Latest news from ALISS Association of Librarians and information Professionals In the Social Sciences.

> Latest updates on our web site at  http://www.alissnet.org.uk
> Go to the news section.

Group News
> New issue of ALISS quarterly launched. (contents pages below).
New ALISS powerpoint slides from the Leeds July workshop - Getting to Grips with the Google Generation Workshop

ALISS Recommends
> New article on institutional repositories
> New literature review on web 2.0 and libraries.

Social Science News.
new Lampost web page with Library and museum statistics from LISU loughborough.