	-----Original Message-----
	From: learning development in higher education network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julia Barnes
	Sent: 29 August 2007 13:55
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Mapping English language qualifications

	Dear All

	Is anyone familiar with the Iranian High School Year 12
Certificate in terms of the level of English this might indicate? We
have been approached by an agent who claims that this an appropriate
level for entry to our foundation EAP course for which we ask IELTS 4.5.

	many thanks

	Julia
	Julia Barnes
	Course Director
	Foundation Certificate in English for Academic Purposes

	Upgrade Your Email - Click here!
<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=3727
5&partner=hbtools>