Dear Maarten,

Sorry for the mistake.

I am getting now the same error, i.e., Unspecified_gridmanager_error.

I am also getting the same old behaviour from globus-job-run, i.e.:

BOOKKEEPING INFORMATION:

Status info for the Job : https://pcncp24.ncp.edu.pk:9000/V_vK6voweHl3stwItI9gbw

Current Status:     Aborted

Status Reason:      Job RetryCount (3) hit

Destination:        pcncp04.ncp.edu.pk:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs-dteam

reached on:         Mon Aug 27 10:25:28 2007

In fact, I was able to complete globus-job-run without specifying our own CE.

-- Best Regards --

Adeel-ur-Rehman