Hi Geoff and others.

Just playing with this gizmo at the moment - handy bit of kit!
Interesting walking around with it and seeing how many have wireless
networks these days, and how many of them you could actually
(accidentally of course) log onto. When I discover how to do the more
adventurous install I will try MiniMo which is a port of Firefox I
think and see if I get any joy. Take a loo at these - for £80 they
really are handy for browsing the web, checking e-mails and RSS feeds
without booting a PC up if you are around home or in the environs of a
friendly wifi network.

Paul Bromley

--
Best Wishes

Paul Bromley

www.floridaholidayvilla.biz
Superb Villa in Orlando with own pool - Free Internet & International
Phonecalls.