isn't it odd? I don't use DNUK for same reason--awful slow work reading
the mails and I have broadband. Lot more ranting and raving on there, of
course, perhaps appeals to some?
Declan
So can we expect an Aussie contingent in Derry in November then??!!!!
Remember!
Tax-deductible!!!

<<<Trefor Roscoe wrote:
 > Fel free to carry on
 >
 > GP-UK is dying slowly and anything that can keep it going is fine by me.

So why is that then? Is it the Drs.net forum?
If so, why is it that people should prefer posting on a forum that is so
sloooow compared to opening emails in an email client program? Is there
something I'm missing here?

The Aussie nat-div list, by contrast, can be a bit OTT at times, with >
100 posts daily, yet far fewer GPs. At least with outlook or
thunderbird, the delete button makes short work of the ones you don't
want to bother reading.

--

Cheerio,

Graham>>>