From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Declan Fox
Sent: 06 August 2007 22:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: re CBT

Because some of you asked----our next two day CBT skills for primary care
workshop is in Derry, Beech Hill House Hotel, November 1/2. Change of date
from previously "advertised" due to Michael Duffy (one of our two teachers)
getting THE CALL for his PhD viva.
Anyway, Michael's colleague, Kate Gillespie, is the other teacher and they
are two of the best therapists/teachers/researchers in the UK, especially
noted for their work on PTSD.

This would be a chance for some GP-UKers to have a bit of a get together as
well as have a tax deductible trip over here and learn some real useful
stuff.

And I'll write no more on this Tref, honest!

Declan

PS off list for details.