But it is not happening in rural Co. Tyrone.
I expected floods today but no,  I did one very reasonable surgery this
morning, my colleague in the other surgery 4 miles away was not booked
out, I saw about 6 patients this afternoon alongside baby clinic, he
took emergency calls, did paperwork and dealt with queries and scripts
and such for me.
I saw only one person who used OOH over the weekend.

Declan

<<wot is it about bank hols that makes the great british public  believe
that they are going to die before it ends? this am's surgery and the OOH
returns-they were inundated- show that nearly all appts and calls were
for minor self-limiting problems in the fit and well. why has pt
expectation of instant satisfaction risen so fast and shows no sign of
abating? is it the politicians? >>