On 08/08/07, Fay Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I'm a full time GP - this is like a declaration of belief. What I *am*.
> What I *do* depends on what is going on today. Mostly not face to face
> consultations with patients.

Hmm. Sorry if I've sounded a bit exclusivist.

You are quite right that General Practice is what you make it. And
this mailing list has always been Friendly to our International
Contributors and grateful for their insights.

As a full time male GP I am a dinosaur, gnawing bones in the
undergrowth until those nice folk at Fleetwood pay for my ticket to
Jurassic Park.

--
Michael Leuty
Nottingham, UK