At 01:13 28/08/2007, you wrote:
>May I again remind the list that speculation in many areas is not a good
>idea
>
>Trefor
>
>Listowner

I don't understand this degree of sensitivity about what seems an
innocuous posting in content.

I have changed the title because a) this uses a personal name, b)
could be construed (though I do not construe it this way) to make a
judgement in itself.

The remarks of judges on expert witnesses do of course carry some
considerable weight.

Hopefully Trefor you will agree that we can speculate about general
issues, the process of being an expert witness, the pace of GMC
decision making etc?

Julian