Demon used to be good, but since they moved their support to parts foreign , have been useless. I moved to Madasafish and their support has just done exactly the same thing. Zen internet consistently score highly in satisfaction surveys.
I wish that the ISPs would realise that for out hard-earned cash we want decent support. I would rather pay a little more to have the knowledge that when I had problems that I could speak to someone who understood the problem and who I could easily understand.

Bill Westwood