Dear FSL Users,

I recently run the TBSS script on the dtiFit' ed data to make a simple two group statistical comparision. I had no problems to run the script, just now when analyzing the statistical maps.
There are some regions in the tracts, they appear significantly different from the rest, but i wonder if those regions appears because of perhaps misregistration problems, warping problems etc.
It would be very nice if somebody could take a look on my results and give me some clue.
And If so, how i could pass the images to you? ( i unfortunatly still donīt have an own server where it would be possible to make the download...)

Thanks for help,
Thomas