Hello,

Thank you very much for your response.

At the moment I am exploring the effects of changing both the lag and degree of spatial smoothing
on different datasets from the same subject.

Knowing that I would be asking for different post-stats, I first ran just the "pre-stats" and "stats" on
all the datasets  (again, each with different spatial smoothing and lag values, sometimes even on
different data). After this, I then run the post-stats on all of the resulting FEAT directories in one go.

I wanted to know if FEAT won't get "confused" or "mixed up" if I ask for certain post-stats to be done
on multiple FEAT directories "en masse", when in fact each directory holds results of analyses carried
out with different parameters or even different data altogether.

Thanks again!