Dear List,

Need urgent help on group ICA in FSL.
Got results of decomposition for several subjects. Found images with IC maps of those ICs. Would like to run analysis sort of "second level GLM analysis" for the results of ICA. Could you please let me know the way to do that in FSL?

Sorry. But I don't know how to run separate scripts from the command line. Could you please give more details while giving an answer (sintacsys to call scripts; where to find those scripts).
I've got FSL 3.3. Can not reinstall as don't have permissions.

Thanks,

Roman