Hello,

Unfortunately I did not see any significant voxels for the tbss_max_tfce_tstat1 at p0.05 or for the FWE voxelwise corrected ouput. Is it valid to interpret results from voxelwise uncorrected output - especially if you using only a part of the skeleton instead of the entire skeleton to do your analysis - more sort of a ROI analysis?

Thanks,
EJ

Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

On 28 Aug 2007, at 16:47, Ethan J wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a set of TBSS results for 14 subjects. After running the
> randomise option to evaluate correlations of FA with some
> behavioral measure, I am trying to make sense of the results. I
> used the TFCE option and I have two sets of TFCE outputs -
> tbss_tfce_tstat1 & tbss_max_tfce_tstat1.
> How do I interpret these results? For the tbss_max_tfce_tstat1, the
> values represent FWE corrected p values?

That's right, and tbss_tfce_tstat1 is the raw TFCE-enhanced image
(i.e. not p-values at all)

> So should I used the regular min 0.949 max 1 setting to interpret
> my results?

Yes. Did it work?

Cheers.

> Wht do the voxel values in the tbss_tfce_tstat1 mean?
>
> Thanks,
> EJ

> who knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

---
Associate Director, Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726 (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask] http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
---

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!