Thanks for all the help. I assumed Dianne set her machine up for parallel processing because of her awesome bedpostx speeds. Now I'm really jealous!

ted

Tim Behrens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
No - it won't happen automatically.
I think your excellent bedpost times were a combination of a beefy machine and much fewer directions (bedpost takes a lot longer with more directions).

You should be able to parallelise it, and make it happen 4x as fast!