Hi - I'll take a stab at this - Matthew can correct me if I get the
details wrong:

We've switched over the the sourceforge version of the NIFTI IO
library, and I suspect that's what's causing this. We'll fix this
ASAP, but in the meantime:

I believe that you can ignore this warning, or alternatively just
pass the data through fslmaths once and then it should go away.....:

fslmaths <image> <image>

Cheers, Steve.

On 16 Aug 2007, at 17:35, Roosendaal, S. wrote:

> [...]

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
---