Hi Guys:

We've had some problems with the installation on our Windows machines and thought you be interested in some of our discoveries.

Keyboard:  FSL_vm loads a British mapping of the keyboard -- "not that there's anything wrong with it" but when you try to fill out the download form from within the newly installed virtual machine you can't get an (@) character until your realize that this character is actually buried beneath the (") key.  Also I never could figure out where the (|) character was -- so changed to local keyboard mapping   (System-Preferences-Keyboard -LayoutsTab) -- In our case we added "U.S. English" and made that the default.

fsl_installer.sh: The install script failed
-- I'm not sure we understand everything that is going on here but I think this was happening for at least 3 reasons --

Date/Time:
Finally, I changed the time zone (System-DateTime-TimeZoneTab).  In that context -- When you hover over "System clock uses UTC" it suggests that this feature should not be checked in a Windows environment.

All of this can be overcome but we thought you might want to know about these details.

Looking forward to using the latest and greatest from FSL land.

Clark