Hi,

This might cause a little confusion, as you normally only run
multiple analyses from a single GUI setup when they all have the same
design file - so I would recommend doing each one separately, or
alternatively script the amending of the design.fsf from the command
line.

Cheers, Steve.

On 12 Aug 2007, at 20:02, Jorge Mallen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you very much for your response.
>
> At the moment I am exploring the effects of changing both the lag
> and degree of spatial smoothing
> on different datasets from the same subject.
>
> Knowing that I would be asking for different post-stats, I first
> ran just the "pre-stats" and "stats" on
> all the datasets  (again, each with different spatial smoothing and
> lag values, sometimes even on
> different data). After this, I then run the post-stats on all of
> the resulting FEAT directories in one go.
>
> I wanted to know if FEAT won't get "confused" or "mixed up" if I
> ask for certain post-stats to be done
> on multiple FEAT directories "en masse", when in fact each
> directory holds results of analyses carried
> out with different parameters or even different data altogether.
>
> Thanks again!

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
---