Hi - if you mean that you would like a greater number of triangles on
the BET mesh surface - this is fixed in the BET program. You would
need to edit the source code to increase this, but there would be no
guarantee that the BET surface fitting would still work as BET is
highly tuned for the fixed number of vertices that it uses.

Cheers.

On 30 Aug 2007, at 18:12, Gonzalo Rojas wrote:

> Hi:
>
>   Ho can I modify (to get a higher resolution) the mesh genefrated
> with BET algorithm ?...
>
>   Sincerely,
>

> Gonzalo Rojas Costa
> Laboratory of Medical Image Processing
> Department of Neuroradiology
> Institute of Neurosurgery Dr. Asenjo
> Jose Manuel Infante  553, Providencia, Santiago, Chile.
> Tel/Fax: 56-2-2003290
> Cel: 56-9-7771785
> www.neurorradiologia.cl

---