From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of David Roalf
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 2:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Coverting Standard Mask back to native space

Thanks for all your help so far!  I think we're almost there...  We have
completed the steps to transform our masks into native space very thoroughly
and with much success, up until the thresholding step.  We can open and view
our data after creating the 'highres_mask.'  The next command:

'avwmaths highres_mask -thr 0.5 -bin highres_mask'

appears to alter our data in some way but when attempting to open and
observe the images with FSL View it causes the program to crash each time.
This step causes us to be incapable of viewing the new mask file.  Is there
an obvious issue with our command line that needs to be altered?  Should the
last two steps in the transformation be completed as a single command and
not two separate commands?  Thank you!

D. Roalf