hi all,

I got different values when i used the call above on pve maps with a binarized vs. non-binarized roi...
in avwstats++ with the -k option, does it weight the image with the mask or do the min and max intensities in the mask act as a min and max threshold for pulling out pve's ?

thanks,
Michelle

Thanks.