Well - the point of FEEDS is to test how long a given processor takes
when everything is run in series - there's not much point running the
test in parallel as the parallelisation options are limitless and
depend so much on the details of the cluster being used, etc etc.

Actually, I forgot earlier that the FEEDS RUN script disables FSL's
use of SGE stuff so it should all be fine anyway.

Cheers, Steve.

On 21 Aug 2007, at 17:00, James Kyle wrote:

> On Aug 20, 2007, at 10:45 PM, Steve Smith wrote:
>
>> Thanks - will be very interested to see how you get on with the
>> Xeon timings (please don't use SGE when generating the FEEDS
>> timings of course!).
>
> Actually, that's what I was aiming for. We'd run FEEDS previously
> on the Intel machine and wanted to see how the new SGE integration
> bolstered the results. Are the FEEDS tests not yet SGE friendly?
>
> -james

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
---