Hi Steve

Apologies, I should have been clearer in my original email.
Yes, I am aware of that, and I have been doing just that so
I do not see the browser popup.

But it looks like the log files that are created are still in html
format (even though I've toggled the 'Progress Watcher'
off). What I was trying to ask was whether it was possible
to force the log output to be plain text, rather than html?
Or should I postprocess the html to txt?

thanks

Daniel