What if instead I were a visual disabled artist?

Or an artistic visual disabled (whatever that might be?)

Or a disabled artistic visual? (probably this is what I am)

Larry

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: