Wow I am not the only one then?

Bit of a bugger when the body structure, interacting with neurology gives rise
to the construct of pain though :)

Larry

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: