Well said Elaine!  Have a good holiday! Loretto

________________________________

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elaine Shillcock
Sent: 17 August 2007 10:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: disability officer role

As it is Friday, and I am going away for two weeks at the end of today
so I won't get to read any controversial replies, I'm going to add my
two penn'th (sorry if that is spelt wrong!).

In my experience, disability advisers/officers/managers/coordinators in
disability office/ student support services/learning support/additional
support/learning difference etc etc (apologies if I have missed you out)
have to manage EVERYTHING!

I think this is what Lloyd was saying!

Have fun.

Elaine