From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Evans, Jacqueline M.
Sent: 07 August 2007 12:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Extended Library Loans

Dear colleagues,
I realise that many of you will be on holiday but I would be grateful if any of you could let me know whether your University or College delivering Higher Education allows your disabled students to have extended loans of books and other media from your libraries/learning centres?

Also if the answer is yes, it would be useful to know how you manage this system?
Thank you very much and I look forward to any replies.

Regards
Jackie Evans
Disabilities Consultative Officer
Student Enabling Centre