New Listowner needed Dear CGF members:
One of the current CGF listowners is leaving the UK and we thus need to recruit a new listowner for the CGF.

The job is quite easy, usually involving minor tasks to deal with members’ e-mail address changes and similar issues.  The list is not moderated, so the new listowner will not have to deal with daily tasks associated with moderating each posting.  There will also be another listowner (me) so the workload can be split by agreement.

This is a great job for someone nearing completion of their PhD or new faculty members, as you get to know many CGF members over the year.

Interested persons should contact me directly at: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Lawrence (co-listowner, CGF)
--
Lawrence D. Berg, D.Phil.
Canada Research Chair

Editor:
ACME: An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies
http://www.acme-journal.org

Co-Leader: BC Disabilities Health Research Network
http://www.dhrn.ca