I recently had a hands-on demo on the reliability of Sat Nav.  I was  on
foot, carrying an A-Z , in Wimbledon Street, Leicester, when a car complete  with
Sat Nav drew up next to me and asked where Morledge Street was.  It  was the
next street along, but the Sat Nav had it right here at Wimbledon  Street.

A case of Sat-Nav Nil, Map-Nav One.  Also the hardware needed to  update
Map-Nav, a biro, is cheaper and easier to obtain  than that needed  to update
Sat-Nav, and most Map-Nav users already come with the necessary  software, unlike
Sat-Nav users who have to buy their programme.

Hillary Shaw, Newport, Shropshire