Wayne and Henry,

I noticed something similar to this problem when I upgraded to
Analysis 1.0.15.  I had a modified installCode.py script in which I
had a number of optimized C complier flags put in that were specific
for my machine.  After removing these flags and just using the -fPIC
and -O3 flags, everything complied just fine.  Don't know if this
helps or not, but I thought I should share.

- J

Johnny E. Croy, Ph.D.
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow

Wuttke Lab