Hello,

I wanted to report some funny behavior that I observed after starting a
new project. I noticed that after importing a shift list via
formatconverter and in that process assigning that new shift list to a
number of spectra, those spectra don't fully reflect the new shift list.
It shows up in the experiment list, but not in an existing window
showing those spectra: when I select a picked peak it does not show the
available assignments. I tested whether this is fixed when I generate a
new window by cloning the existing one but that behaves even worse: the
already picked peak marker(s) don't show up and I am unable to pick new
peaks in this spectrum. During all this there are no error message on
the command line, by the way.

Note that if I save the project and restart it all behaves fine again.

Patrick