Hello,

That module has never quite worked as planned.  However, we have not spent
much time worrying about it because it is needing to be rewritten anyway
for the new (1.1) API, which the next Analysis release will use.  (As a
workaround for most current SaveAs problems, use the "detailed save"
option and make sure all the paths are pointing to where you want them to
point.)

Wayne