Hello,

That error was at the tail end of the update, when it was trying to run
Analysis, so if that was the only error then it looks like it ought to
have installed 1.0.15, and so presumably that is your working version
(look in
/data1/software/src/CCPN/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/Version.py
to confirm).  Now I just looked at the 1.0.15 release and at the code on
the update server and neither has that import bug in it, so this is
puzzling, and I'm wondering where that PeakBasic came from.

The easiest way for you to get restarted would probably be to edit
/data1/software/src/CCPN/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/PeakBasic.py
and to remove getPeakDimAtomTuple from the import statement.  Then see if
it starts ok.

There are now two scripts, updateCheck and updateAll, which belong in the
ccpnmr/bin directory.  The first one will run the update server code
separately from Analysis in its graphical environment (so the usual
popup).  The second one will just update all your code to the most recent
versions without asking (so no graphical environment).

If you ran the 1.0.15 installCode.py then you should have these two
scripts already in your ccpnmr/bin directory.  Otherwise, I've attached
them and you can add yourself.

These two scripts might or might not help with your immediate problem.

Wayne