From: CCP4 bulletin board on behalf of Rob Gruninger
Sent: Thu 8/23/2007 10:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] crystal with precipitation

Hi Shivesh
I had something like this recently and found that changing the pH
stopped
the precipitation and the size of the crystals improved.  If the
crystals
are large enough even if there is ppt present I would still try and
collect data on them.  This is likely not the case for you or you
wouldn't
be writing in:)
hope this helps
Rob