There are many many kinases with different conformations of the C
terminal and N terminal domains.

I would first refine the Cterminal as far as you can go - correct the
sequence etc etc.
Then align a selection of kinases on your C-terminal coordinates (
MSDfold at www.ebi.ac.uk/msd will return you a set )
Then look at them in the density and see if one looks better than the
others..

Maybe you can try MOLREP with phase information to position the N
terminal domain.
Or ffear using the difference map coefficients as input.

But kinases are notoriously difficult.
Eleanor

PS - Soetinmes Arp-Warp can do miracles - never for me, but for others..