Since you have high-resolution data, you can use SHELXL to refine the
occupancy, for example so that the sum of the occupancies for the two
conformations is constrained to be 1.0. As far as I know, this facility is
not available in other refinement programs.

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,
University of Goettingen,