Hello

BB 6.2.3.23

I am running in a snapshot file into BB as part of a scheduled process in SNPSHT mode but the majority of the student accounts are not working (all the accounts are created), only a handful are.  I have run the same file back in in MANUAL mode to see if this will activate accounts.

The users are not disabled but their login details do not work and I suspect an issue with the passwords.

Is there a way to mass change users passwords through the backend rather than the tedious process via the GUI?

Can this either be via a snapshot file or a sql command on the BB database?

Best Regards,

Paul Beal

Server / Applications Administrator

Doncaster College