Great idea J

I don’t think that there is a way (at least I haven’t found one) of sharing control of a GoogleMap in “My Maps”.

(My first My Map is exceptionally useful as it shows venues for the Ukulele Allstars http://tinyurl.com/2sb9um   J )

I think Googlemaps is playing up at the moment as when I tried to add the UK EC Services map to “My Maps” it kept freezing and then crashing Internet Explorer.

Best wishes,

Liz Panton

Head of Service

Communicate

Tel: 0191 287 5240

Fax: 0191 287 5250

Featurenet: 8745 65240

Email address for general enquiries: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://communicate.editme.com

P  PLEASE SAVE PAPER - Do you really need to print this e-mail?