From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Andrew Fairbairn
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 12:51 AM
Subject: Offprint: Australian colonial latrines

Dear list

I recently published the following in the journal Australian Archaeology:

“Seeds from the slums: Archaeobotanical investigations at Mountain Street, Ultimo, Sydney, NSW”

It’s a report on the archaeobotany of the some 19th century latrines from Sydney and may be of interest to some. If anyone would like a pdf please email me and I’ll forward it on next week.

Cheers

Andy

----------------------------

Dr Andrew Fairbairn

Lecturer in archaeology,

School of Social Science,

Michie Building,

The University of Queensland

QLD 4072

Australia

Tel: +61 (0)7 3365 2780

Fax: +61 (0)7 3365 1544

Associate Editor Vegetation History and Archaeobotany

http://www.springer.com/east/home?SGWID=5-102-70-1103691-detailsPage=journal|description&changeHeader=true&SHORTCUT=www.springer.com/journal/00334/about

Checked by AVG Free Edition.