  From: Andrew Fairbairn
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 12:51 AM
  Subject: Offprint: Australian colonial latrines

  Dear list

  I recently published the following in the journal Australian Archaeology:

  "Seeds from the slums: Archaeobotanical investigations at Mountain Street, Ultimo, Sydney, NSW"

  It's a report on the archaeobotany of the some 19th century latrines from Sydney and may be of interest to some. If anyone would like a pdf please email me and I'll forward it on next week.

  Cheers

  Andy

  ----------------------------

  Dr Andrew Fairbairn

  Lecturer in archaeology,

  School of Social Science,

  Michie Building,

  The University of Queensland

  QLD 4072

  Australia

  Tel: +61 (0)7 3365 2780

  Fax: +61 (0)7 3365 1544

  Associate Editor Vegetation History and Archaeobotany

  http://www.springer.com/east/home?SGWID=5-102-70-1103691-detailsPage=journal|description&changeHeader=true&SHORTCUT=www.springer.com/journal/00334/about