Dear Andrew
I would be very interested to read about your work here.
Thank you!
Dorothy

Andrew Fairbairn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear list

I recently published the following in the journal Australian Archaeology:

“Seeds from the slums: Archaeobotanical investigations at Mountain Street, Ultimo, Sydney, NSW”

It’s a report on the archaeobotany of the some 19th century latrines from Sydney and may be of interest to some. If anyone would like a pdf please email me and I’ll forward it on next week.

Cheers
Andy

----------------------------

Dr Andrew Fairbairn
Lecturer in archaeology,
School of Social Science,
Michie Building,
The University of Queensland
QLD 4072
Australia

Tel: +61 (0)7 3365 2780
Fax: +61 (0)7 3365 1544

Associate Editor Vegetation History and Archaeobotany