Dear colleagues

The AIDA research centre at the University of Twente, Enschede, the
Netherlands is starting a new project on traffic safety and route choice.
Using data from a field study as well as a route choice simulator we are
going to analyze and model how incentives such as variable insurance
premiums can monitvate drivers to choose safe routes. We expect to use
discrete choice modelling technques. For this project we are looking for an
assistant professor and a postdoctoral reseracher.

For more information:
- assistant professor, http://www.utwente.nl/vacatures/en/07-114-eng.doc/
- postdoctoral researcher, http://www.utwente.nl/vacatures/en/07-113-
eng.doc/

Candidates need to have a PhD and relevant research experience.

I would like to ask you to bring this announcement to the attention of
potential candidates. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage but not a
prerequisite.

Best regards

Bart van Arem

Prof Dr Bart van Arem
Applications of Integrated Driver Assistance (AIDA)
Centre for Transport Studies
Faculty of Engineering Technology
University of Twente
P.O. Box 217