-----Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Craig Fees <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 07/04/2007 09:03PM
Subject: Re: [EFTC] New Community

Hi, Albert,
That was on a sister email list run by the Therapeutic Community Open Forum, or TC-OF ( http://www.tc-of.org.uk ). I'll add you directly, and then you can say hello and ask for Gibbs Matthews by name, and search the message archive on "Aesculap" to see the two messages specifically naming your project (back on June 13th!). Gibbs changed the thread name. You'll see that there is mine noting the new theraputic community, and another from the States saying " There are a couple of such TCs is the US that they may want to touch bases with (not re-inventing the wheel and such)"
I'm not sure if "sister" is the right word, but we interweave and complement one another, I think. This list is weighted on the side of addictions therapeutic communities, and TC-OF is weighted on the side of non-addictions therapeutic communities, but we share many members, and conversations sometimes spill from one to the other. A but like this.
best,
Craig