-----Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Anthony Slater <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 07/04/2007 09:03PM
Subject: Re: [EFTC] New Community

Dear Albert,

If you also contact Dirk Vandevelde EFTC secretary in Belgium, he will be able to give you names and addresses of Dutch / Flemish speaking therapeutic communities in Belgium and Holland.

E-post: [log in to unmask]

Hope this helps,

Anthony.