Dear Anthony,

thank you very much for your efforts. I will most certainly contact the
folks you have mentioned and let you know how it went.

Kind regards,

Albert

Anthony Slater <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]>
13/07/2007 11:36 AM
Please respond to
Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
[EFTC] Phoenix House New York

Hello Albert,

Since the last time I was at Phoenix House in New York, there have been
some changes, so I am not entirely sure who would be the right person to
connect you with. However, if you visit www.phoenixhouse.org and click on
the New York section, you find quite a lot of useful information and
mailing addresses of contact people from various types of facilities.

In addition Dr. De Leon has worked closely with Phoenix, regarding
research and staff training, so he is certainly someone to try and spend
time with while you are there.

In terms of not re-inventing the wheel, I would also strongly recommend
that you contact Kevin McEneaney, who was a major driving force and
innovator at Phoenix for many years.

He can be contacted at HopeWorks ltd, one sixty ? six West 76th Street,
suite 3C, New York ? New York 10023, tel: +1212 724 1682.

E-Post: [log in to unmask] www.HOPEWORKSLtd.com

I hold him and his work in high esteem.

I have copied this mail to both George and Kevin.

Good Luck!

Anthony Slater,
Director Phoenix Haga,
President, EFTC.
Folkenborgveien 198,
1850 Mysen, Norway.
Tel: + 47 69898250.
Fax +47 69898251.
e-post: [log in to unmask]
http://www.phoenixhouse.no
http://www.eftc-europe.com
http://www.tc-of.org.uk/wiki/index.php/RadioTC_International_Norsk
http://www.med.uio.no/ipsy/skr/ISSAT/Mainpage.htm
(10th International Symposium on Substance Abuse Treatment - Oslo)

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
contact - [log in to unmask]

This email message has been checked by iCritical for the
presence of computer viruses.
http://www.ashridge.org.uk