Hi all,

I will be visiting the US next week and will spend thursday to saturday in
NY. Does anyone have any contacts with Phoenix House and could you
possibly provide me with a contact/introduction?
I am interested in spending a few hours with them to learn from them ( not
re-inventing the wheel!)

Kind regards,

Albert

http://www.aesculap-community.org

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
contact - [log in to unmask]

This email message has been checked by iCritical for the
presence of computer viruses.
http://www.ashridge.org.uk