Thanks. I already have installed that program. TBSS is really good for Diffusion Analyze.
I was looking for an alternative for FSL.

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Dianne Patterson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Thomas Doering
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [SPM] SPM - Diffusion Analyse

Have you looked at FSL?  They have a diffusion processing stream including a group statistics tool called TBSS...all designed for dti.

-Dianne

On 6/29/07, Thomas Doering <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,
i am quite new in SPM and i have some doubts about the kind of application of the software.
Is there a way to use SPM for comparative studies not based on BOLD data?
For example i want to create significance maps of Diffusion Data to visualize where FA values changed comparing Controls and Patients.
I would appreciate it if somebody could help me out with this and perhaps tell me some place where i can find more information about that.

Thanks a lot,
Thomas

--
Dianne Patterson, Ph.D.