From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Daniel Simmonds
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] SPM5 error during realign

Hello all,
   I have recently begun using SPM5, and I seem to be running into a
problem at the realign step.  I am given the following error:

Running "Realign: Estimate"
Error running job:
Error using ==> colon
Maximum variable size allowed by the program is exceeded.
In file "Z:\fMRI\Useful_Apps\spm5_updates_826\spm_realign.m", function
"smooth_vol" at line 384.
In file "Z:\fMRI\Useful_Apps\spm5_updates_826\spm_realign.m", function
"realign_series" at line 202.
In file "Z:\fMRI\Useful_Apps\spm5_updates_826\spm_realign.m", function
"spm_realign" at line 122.
In file "Z:\fMRI\Useful_Apps\spm5_updates_826\spm_config_realign.m",
function "estimate" at line 389.
In file "Z:\fMRI\Useful_Apps\spm5_updates_826\spm_jobman.m", function
"run_struct1" at line 1540.
In file "Z:\fMRI\Useful_Apps\spm5_updates_826\spm_jobman.m", function
"run_struct1" at line 1548.
In file "Z:\fMRI\Useful_Apps\spm5_updates_826\spm_jobman.m", function
"run_struct1" at line 1548.
In file "Z:\fMRI\Useful_Apps\spm5_updates_826\spm_jobman.m", function
"run_struct1" at line 1548.
In file "Z:\fMRI\Useful_Apps\spm5_updates_826\spm_jobman.m", function
"run_struct" at line 1492.
??? Error using ==> colon
Maximum variable size allowed by the program is exceeded.

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback.

   I'm not quite sure what extra information would be helpful for me to
give in order to solve this problem.  Any ideas, anyone?  Thanks!

Dani

Daniel Simmonds
Developmental Cognitive Neurology
Kennedy Krieger Institute

Disclaimer:
The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected
Health Information. Please note that e-mail is not necessarily
confidential or secure. Your use of e-mail constitutes your
acknowledgment of these confidentiality and security limitations. If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender via telephone or return e-mail.