From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Nobuhito Abe
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] FDG template for SPM5

Dear SPM users,

I'd like to normalize the FDG-PET images,
but there is no FDG template for SPM5.

So, I'd like to know which is the best way;

1) Converting the FDG-template in SPM 2b into
the nifti format template for SPM5, usign MRIcro etc.

2) Using the PET template of SPM5, although
this template is typically used for H215O PET.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Nobuhito Abe
Department of Behavioral Neurology and Cognitive Neuroscience
Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine